Shahi paneer Recipe with Ingredients
Ingredients for 6 servings
- Cotage cheese/paneer -250g
- Onion -1 medium size
- Tomato -2 or 2 tablespoon puree
- Ginger- 10 g
- Green chilli -1
- Milk- 2 cups
- Tomato ketchup- 1 tb spoon
- Malai/cream -1 tbsp
- SDS Shahi paneer masala -1 packet(20g)
- Make a paste of onion,tomato,ginger and green chilli in a mixer.
- Take a pan ,sauté the paste in 2 tbsp refined/ghee until the ghee seperates from paste.
- Add cream/malai , ketchup,and shahi paneer masala and cook for some time
- Add milk and paneer cubes and cook for 5 minutes on slow fire.
- Now enjoy delicious shahi paneer.
Note — Do not add salt or any other spices while making shahi paneer.