How to make tasty chaap with SDS masala
- Soya chap -250gm
- Onions – 2
- Tomatoes -2
- Green chilli -1
- Ginger – 15 g
- Refind oil/ ghee -2 tbspoon
- Milk -1 cup
- SDS Soya chap masala – 1 pkt (20g)
- Heat oil in a kadhai and Fry soya chap
- Make a paste of onions,tomatoes,green chilli,ginger in a mixer.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the paste till oil separates from the paste.Add soya chap masala and saute for some time.
- Add one cup milk and soya chap in gravy and cook for 10 minutes on slow fire.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and enjoy delicious soya chap.
Note: Do not add salt or any other masala while making soya chap.